Easy Chocolate Cake. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Using a wooden spoon, or electric whisk, beat the mixture until smooth and well combined. This is a great cake for people who hate washing up! Everything is mixed in the baking tin and baked. You can cook Easy Chocolate Cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cake
- You need 2 cups of plain flour (I used tea cup for all measurements).
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of caster sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter (slightly cooled).
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of flat tbsp baking powder.
- Prepare of Topping (optional).
- It’s of Few blocks of chocolate bar.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Sieved icing sugar.
The cake is chocolately, moist and packed full of chocolate chips. Enjoy as is, with ice cream or cream. Sift in the flour, baking powder and cocoa, then lightly fold into the mixture. Add a little milk until you have a dropping consistency, then divide between the tins.
Easy Chocolate Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C. Put together all dry ingredients in a big mixing bowl (flour, cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder), put 3 eggs and start mixing..
- Pour melted butter and water and keep mixing. Pour it to ready greased cake tin, you can use baking paper for the base which makes it easier..
- Bake it for 40 minutes. Closer to the time, start melting chocolate bar and butter. Use microwave if you prefer ! When it’s done, pour the chocolate topping on top and leave it to cool down. Sieve the icing sugar on top ! Enjoy :).
Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add eggs, vanilla extract and milk, mix well. Our really easy chocolate cake recipe is perfect for birthdays. For buttercream quantities, instead of ganache, use our cake calculator. A classic chocolate cake sandwiched together with a soured-cream chocolate frosting.