Easy Chocolate Cake. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. For the cake, place all of the cake ingredients, except the boiling water, into a large mixing bowl.
Everything is mixed in the baking tin and baked. The cake is chocolately, moist and packed full of chocolate chips. Enjoy as is, with ice cream or cream. You can cook Easy Chocolate Cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cake
- Prepare of plain flour (I used tea cup for all measurements).
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- You need of caster sugar.
- It’s of melted butter (slightly cooled).
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of flat tbsp baking powder.
- Prepare of Topping (optional).
- You need of Few blocks of chocolate bar.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of Sieved icing sugar.
Sift in the flour, baking powder and cocoa, then lightly fold into the mixture. Add a little milk until you have a dropping consistency, then divide between the tins. Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add eggs, vanilla extract and milk, mix well.
Easy Chocolate Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Put together all dry ingredients in a big mixing bowl (flour, cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder), put 3 eggs and start mixing..
- Pour melted butter and water and keep mixing. Pour it to ready greased cake tin, you can use baking paper for the base which makes it easier..
- Bake it for 40 minutes. Closer to the time, start melting chocolate bar and butter. Use microwave if you prefer ! When it’s done, pour the chocolate topping on top and leave it to cool down. Sieve the icing sugar on top ! Enjoy :).
Our really easy chocolate cake recipe is perfect for birthdays. For buttercream quantities, instead of ganache, use our cake calculator. A classic chocolate cake sandwiched together with a soured-cream chocolate frosting. It looks and tastes great, but is surprisingly easy to make. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until pale.