Meat balls with chicken liver. These chicken liver meatballs are made possible (and by possible, I mean they made chicken liver craveable) with two helpful ingredients: caramelized onions and (bear with me) sauerkraut. The use of caramelized onions is a favorite old kitchen trick of mine that always helps to bring delicious flavor to any dish. Place the meatballs on the baking sheet.
The use of caramelized onions is a favorite old kitchen trick of mine that. Add ground beef, livers, bread crumbs, eggs, cumin. In a food processor, blend the chicken livers until smooth. You can cook Meat balls with chicken liver using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meat balls with chicken liver
- You need 1 pound of ground meat (fatty).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of flat leaf parsley or cilantro.
- You need 1 of Tbl. Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/3 pound of chicken livers.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Tumeric.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
Transfer livers into bowl with spinach. Add ground beef, salt, pepper, and Italian herbs to the bowl. Warm the butter and oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Pulse bacon, onion, parsley, S&P, and garlic in food processor until chopped.
Meat balls with chicken liver step by step
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Add ground meat to bowl, I'm using turkey 73/27, but i think pork tastes better..
- Fine dice your onion, add to meat.
- Small cut your chicken livers, and add to bowl.
- Chop herbage, add to bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to bowl.
- Mix well, if to loose (wet) add more bread crumbs until you can make a ball.
- Make golf ball size balls, keep your hands wet..
- Place on cookie sheet, bake until done, 17-20 minutes.
- Then what? Use how you want, pasta, soup, sandwiches, I'm adding some to a soup tonight, freezing the rest for later..
Add to beef and liver mixture. Stir in eggs and coconut flour. With a mixing spoon or other utensil, mix the liver and bacon together with the ground beef, egg yolk, and spices, in a mixing bowl. Also dice and add the onion at this point, if you wish. If your mixture is too liquid to conveniently form into meatballs or patties, refrigerate for a while.