Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis. This deliciously easy sandwich is made better only by dipping it into your piping hot beefy Au Jus! Here is how you achieve that. Prices and items vary slightly per location.
Prepare your french dip meat in a slow cooker for no-fuss preparation and tender, juicy meat. Then grill it up in a panini served with a side of au jus. In this Slow Cooker French Dip Panini Recipe, Classic French Dip Sandwiches are converted to a Panini Recipe, crispy sourdough bread being the perfect medium to soak up the delicious au jus. You can cook Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis
- Prepare of ● For The Bread.
- Prepare 12 of Thick Slices Fresh Artisinal Bread.
- It’s as needed of Horseradish Sauce.
- It’s as needed of Garlic Butter.
- You need of ● For The Meats [all precooked – room temp].
- Prepare 4 1/4 of " Thick Slices Black Forest Ham [important for sweetness].
- You need 1 Pound of Precooked Roast Beef Slices.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Precooked Turkey Breast Slices.
- Prepare of ● For The Cheeses [room temp].
- You need 8 Slices of Swiss Cheese.
- It’s 8 Slices of Provolone Cheese.
- You need of ● For The Au Jus.
- It’s 1 Bottle of Au Jus Concentrate.
- Prepare as needed of Equal Parts Water Or Low/No Sodium Beef Broth.
Rub beef all over with olive oil and place in roasting pan. In a small bowl, stir together salt, pepper, oregano, and sage. Au Jus: As the meat cooks int he slow cooker with the spices and liquid, a natural au jus dipping sauce will be made. Ladle the sauce from the bottom of the pot into small bowls for dipping the sandwiches.
Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis step by step
- Here's what you'll need. Au Jus not pictured here. See below..
- Fry ham in Panini.
- Butter bread and add Swiss cheese, ham, roast beef, Provolone cheese, plain bread, Swiss cheese, turkey and another slice of Provolone..
- Press ham until fully scored..
- Butter the top piece of bread and place on your Panini Press..
- Cook until your bread has scored and then cinch top down until the cheeses have fully melted..
- Create your easy Au Jus Sauce..
- Use a quality Au Jus concentrate like Johnny's brand. Just add equal parts water or low sodium broth to concentrate and heat..
- Slice sandwich and prep for service..
- Serve both sandwich and Au Jus piping hot with horseradish sauce. Enjoy!.
See recipes for Brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup too. Place a layer of meat on the bottom, then onions and drizzle with a little au jus. Top each sandwich with several slices of cheese. Place the top of the sub roll on and enjoy. Thin shaved roast beef and swiss cheese piled onto a french baguette and heated until hot and melty.