Best Buffalo Chicken Dip. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Fees & T&Cs apply. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip Gather all the ingredients: chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, Monterey Jack cheese, cheddar cheese, and my favorite option, BACON.
This Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is everyone's favorite game day or party appetizer! Made with juicy shredded chicken, creamy ranch dressing, cream cheese, hot sauce, and loads of cheese, this easy and delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip is then baked until golden, bubbly, and perfect for dipping. Fully loaded with chopped chicken, three types of cheeses, sour cream, and McCormick Buffalo Seasonings, this dip has the spicy hot sauce flavor that you love! You can have Best Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mexican Cheese blend.
Football season is in full force! And if you are anything like me, you are all about the good food and dips that come a long with it. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and cheeses. Buffalo Chicken Dip is quick and easy to make and everyone loves it!
Best Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Cook chicken in crockpot with a whole bottle or Franks less the 3 tbsp for mixing..
- After 2-4hrs depending on temp. of crockpot remove chicken. Now take forks and shred the breasts..
- Add ranch, Franks, and cream cheese and mix well..
- The dip should be thick and not watery. Now spread back in crockpot or aluminum tray for serving..
- Before serving melt the mexican cheese over the top in the oven for 30 min on 375 or until golden brown. Or back in the crockpot..
MIX – Mix cream cheese, hot sauce, sour cream, & seasonings. STIR – Stir in chicken & cheese. BAKE – Add more cheese & bake until bubbly. This is the most creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip that has the perfect combination of shredded chicken, spicy cheese, and hot sauce. Served with fresh veggies or your favorite tortilla chips, this appetizer is guaranteed to steal the show.