Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis. This deliciously easy sandwich is made better only by dipping it into your piping hot beefy Au Jus! Here is how you achieve that. Then grill it up in a panini served with a side of au jus.
The crusty bread is piled high with tender beef and golden onions, then served warm with a delicious jus.. View Our Menu and discover the sub above experience. Prices and items vary slightly per location. You can cook Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis
- It’s of ● For The Bread.
- It’s of Thick Slices Fresh Artisinal Bread.
- You need of Horseradish Sauce.
- It’s of Garlic Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Meats [all precooked – room temp].
- Prepare of " Thick Slices Black Forest Ham [important for sweetness].
- Prepare of Precooked Roast Beef Slices.
- Prepare of Precooked Turkey Breast Slices.
- It’s of ● For The Cheeses [room temp].
- You need of Swiss Cheese.
- You need of Provolone Cheese.
- You need of ● For The Au Jus.
- Prepare of Au Jus Concentrate.
- You need of Equal Parts Water Or Low/No Sodium Beef Broth.
Rub beef all over with olive oil and place in roasting pan. In a small bowl, stir together salt, pepper, oregano, and sage. See recipes for Brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup too. Top each sandwich with several slices of cheese.
Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis step by step
- Here's what you'll need. Au Jus not pictured here. See below..
- Fry ham in Panini.
- Butter bread and add Swiss cheese, ham, roast beef, Provolone cheese, plain bread, Swiss cheese, turkey and another slice of Provolone..
- Press ham until fully scored..
- Butter the top piece of bread and place on your Panini Press..
- Cook until your bread has scored and then cinch top down until the cheeses have fully melted..
- Create your easy Au Jus Sauce..
- Use a quality Au Jus concentrate like Johnny's brand. Just add equal parts water or low sodium broth to concentrate and heat..
- Slice sandwich and prep for service..
- Serve both sandwich and Au Jus piping hot with horseradish sauce. Enjoy!.
Place the top of the sub roll on and enjoy. Cheese: Swiss or provolone is what I recommend but choose your favorite! Au Jus: As the meat cooks int he slow cooker with the spices and liquid, a natural au jus dipping sauce will be made. Ladle the sauce from the bottom of the pot into small bowls for dipping the sandwiches. Fig Jam and Cheese: A combination of cheddar, muenster, and Colby Jack pair perfectly with the sweet fig jam.; Pesto Grilled Cheese: Spread a layer of basil pesto on the insides of the slices of bread and fill with mozzarella and sundried tomatoes.