White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake. Guaranteed to Arrive Fresh & Delight. In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
The creamy cheesecake is loaded with coconut, white chocolate and cream cheese. Its rich filling is baked into a crumbly graham cracker crust. The trick behind the extra-creamy texture: make sure not to over-mix the batter. You can have White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake
- It’s of FOR CRUST.
- Prepare of Pepperidge Farms milk chocolate almond coconut cookies, crushed. about 12 cookies or 1 1/2 bags.
- You need of butter, melted.
- You need of CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- It’s of 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- It’s of premium white chocolate, melted, at room temperature.
- It’s of coconut milk, at room temperature.
- It’s of large eggs at room temperature and whisked to combine.
- You need of coconut extract.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of toasted coconut. Recipe for toasting coconut is attached in direction step #4.
- Prepare of TOPPING AND GARNISH.
- It’s of semi sweet chocolate, melted.
- It’s of toasted coconut.
- Prepare of whipped cream.
- It’s of shaved white chocolate.
Otherwise, the recipe is as straightforward as they come. In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until well combined and smooth. Beat in white chocolate, coconut milk, vanilla and coconut extracts. Add whisked eggs as beat just until combined Fold in toasted coconut and pour batter into prepare pan, place cheesecake in a larger baking pan.
White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray a springform pan with bakers spray.
- MAKE CRUST.
- Combine cookie crumbs with melted butter and mix until all is moist. Press into bottom of prepared springform pan. Place in refigerator to chill while preparing filling. Wrap pan with double thickness of foil before filling.
- Toast coconut. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358497-toasted-coconut.
- MAKE FILLING..
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until well combined and smooth. Beat in white chocolate, coconut milk, vanilla and coconut extracts. Add whisked eggs as beat just until combined.
- Fold in toasted coconut and pour batter into prepare pan, place cheesecake in a larger baking pan. Add enough hot water to come 1/3 of the way up the pan..
- Bake until cheesecake center is just set and top is no longer wet looking about 75 to 90 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from water bath. Place on a rack, still wrapped in foil for 10 minutes. Then remove foil and cool 15 more minutes before running a knife around the edges of the pan to loosen and let cool until room temperature at least hour. Refigerate uncovered until cold, then cover overnight. Before serving remove rim and place on serving plate.
- Top cheesecake with whipped cream, toasted coconut and white chocolate shavings, drizzle with the warm semi sweet chocolate.
WHITE CHOCOLATE & COCONUT CHEESECAKE WITH SALTED CARAMEL TOPPING. Beat together the softened cream cheese with the icing sugar and vanilla. Now add the melted white chocolate and continue to mix until smooth. The White Chocolate Coconut Creme Brulee Cheesecake is out of this world and the Dark Chocolate Nut Mash is really good too. They come with sides of fresh mixed berries and fresh whipped cream and toasted coconut.