baked salmon. Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. Brush each salmon fillet with the oil or butter and season well. Cover if you prefer your salmon to be tender, or leave uncovered if.
Follow the instructions on your recipe, as some will call for salmon to be placed in a baking tray with other ingredients whereas others might ask for the salmon fillet to be wrapped in foil. Place the salmon fillets skin-side down in a large clean roasting tray – cut each in half if they don't fit. Lay the rosemary on top and drizzle with olive oil. You can cook baked salmon using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of baked salmon
- You need 2 of whole salmon fillets.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- You need 3 of roma tomatoes.
- You need 4 of jalapenos.
- It’s 1 of cilantro.
Gently rub the oil and rosemary all over the fish, and season. Season both sides of the salmon fillets and place on a greased baking sheet or roasting tin. Mash the cream cheese with the garlic, salt and pepper and. Place salmon in the middle of the foil, skin-side down.
baked salmon step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- on a baking sheet with edges lay out aluminum foil..
- place salmon fillets on baking sheet and salt..
- slice tomato, onion, and jalapeno and layer on salmon..
- place fresh cilantro on both fillets , drizzle with olive oil..
- cover with foil and bake about 30-45 minutes..
Fold up the edges of the foil over the salmon to create a packet, making sure to seal the edges. Add the vine tomatoes to the tray and lay the salmon fillets on top. Season, then drizzle with a little more oil and a squeeze of lemon juice. Scatter with fresh basil leaves to serve. Salmon is a popular choice due to its versatility.