Deep Fried Pork Chops. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Preheat the oven to its lowest setting.
Use a thermometer to keep track of the oil temperature. Drain the fried chops on a triple layer of kitchen paper, then keep them warm in a low oven while you cook the rest. Once the chops are cooked, quickly deep-fry the parsley leaves. You can cook Deep Fried Pork Chops using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Pork Chops
- It’s 4 of Bone in chops.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, paprika.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Remove pork chop from the fryer and place it in a plate with paper towel to absorb the extra oil. In a shallow bowl, whisk together flour, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and chipotle chile powder. Working in batches, drain pork chops, and dredge in flour mixture. Mix the flour, salt, pepper to combine well.
Deep Fried Pork Chops instructions
- Heat your oil in a big enough, high sided skillet on medium high heat. I put a lid on it and do my dredging while it heats up..
- In a dish, add your flour and seasonings. Go heavy on the seasonings. Stir it together. Salt and pepper both sides of your chops. Roll the chops in the flour and cover completely. Let them sit until the flour starts soaking into the chops. Roll again and do the same. By the time your oil is ready your chops will be thickly dredged. They’ll still have a dampish look to them..
- I do mine in batches. Do NOT add to oil until the oil is hot enough. I’d say 350 to 375. When it’s hot enough, lay a couple of chops in the oil and let it fry. When the bubbling slows and the color is right you’ll know they’re done..
Heat a deep skillet or deep fryer with enough oil to cover pork chops. You can also just pan fry these and flip when golden brown on one side. Sprinkle Cajun seasoning (if using) on the pork chops on both sides. Serve with lime wedges and enjoy! Rub salt and pepper all over the pork chops.