Smothered Beef and Bean Burritos. Find Where To Watch Your Favorite TV Shows And Movies Anytime, Anywhere. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Smothered Beef and Bean Burritos Step by Step Instructions.
Add the flour and whisk together. Assemble the burritos: Working with one. Brown and crumble beef with onions over high heat in a large skillet until beef is cooked through; drain fat. You can have Smothered Beef and Bean Burritos using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smothered Beef and Bean Burritos
- It’s 6 of flour tortillas.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef cooked.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans or fresh cooked pinto beans (see my beans and ham recipe, this goes well in burritos ).
- Prepare 2 cup of Pork green chili (see my recipe ).
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
Fold up two ends and then roll in to a burrito. Place burritos in a pan and then smother with the sour cream green chili sauce. Garnish with lettuce, tomatoes, olives, and any extra cheese. If you liked this recipe, don't forget to hit subscribe for more!
Smothered Beef and Bean Burritos step by step
- Lay out tortilla and fill with beans and beef. Roll folding the ends in first. Repeat with all 6 tortillas..
- Lay side by side in a large casserole dish..
- Spread cheese over the top of the burritos..
- Pour 2 cups (or 3) of chili over all 6 burritos..
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 30 min..
- Serve immediately and can top with lettuce and tomato..
Visit: www.joyfulmommaskitchen.com to find this recipe and many more. Enchilada Burritos are an easy beef and bean burrito recipe where a flour tortilla filled with seasoned ground beef and refried beans and smothered with some of the best enchilada sauce you'll ever taste. Cook and stir beef, onion, and green chiles in the hot skillet until. Smothered Beef and Bean Burritos instructions. Lay out tortilla and fill with beans and beef.