taisen's easy sausage gray with biscuits. Buy The Finest Of German Delicacies With Uk's Leading Hot Dog & Sausage Supplier. Your Favourite Meat & Meatless Hot Dog Supplier In The Uk For All Your Culinary Needs. Whatever The Need, We Have The Best Food For Your Dog.
While the biscuits bake, brown the sausage in a large saucepan. Drain the grease and return the sausage to the pan. Add the flour, butter, and cream. You can cook taisen's easy sausage gray with biscuits using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of taisen's easy sausage gray with biscuits
- You need 1 can of any kind if biscuits you like.
- It’s 1 of a roll of sausage ( or you can use any other type ).
- It’s 1 of extra virgin olive oil ( or any other oil you have , you can also omit this if like. I noticed that certain sausage rolls don't leave any grease for me to use so it depends on that ).
- Prepare 1 of milk.
- Prepare 1 of flour.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of a plate with paper towls.
Cook on medium-low, stirring often, for several minutes until thickened. Add Worcestershire sauce and give the meat mixture a good stir. Make your biscuits first – the sausage gravy comes together quickly. Have your biscuits ready to pop in the oven once you start the gravy.
taisen's easy sausage gray with biscuits step by step
- pre heat a heavy skillet with some oil in it so you have enough grease left over.
- break up the sausage in the skillet. fry it until no longer pink. I add in some pepper to the sausage while frying it.
- when the sausage is done scoop it out and put onto the plate with paper towels. save the grease in the skillet.
- turn the heat to about low when doing this part.add in some flour. mix into the grease and make a paste. you can add a bit of milk to make it smoother if needed.
- add in more milk and stir well. make this as thick as you want. if it gets to runny add more flour. a little at a time. turn the heat back up to about medium. add in a bit of salt and pepper.
- start baking your rolls as directed.
- add the sausage back into the skillet. stir well.
- taste. if it needs more salt and pepper add in more. stir and let it heat good while rolls are baking. taste taste!! add in anything it may need more of.
- when the rolls are finished pull them out. turn off the heat to the sausage gravy..
- slice the rolls in half or leave whole and put them on a plate. spoon sausage gravy over top of the rolls.
- serve and enjoy.
The gravy is best served over warm biscuits fresh out of the oven. BEST Sausage Gravy Recipe Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, break off/crumble pieces of the sausage and cook until no longer pink. To grease in skillet add flour (if you get a sausage with very low fat content you may need to add a few tablespoonfuls of oil). Begin adding half-and-half or cream about ½ cup at a time until all the cream is whisked into the mixture and used up. This simple sausage gravy recipe is great on biscuits, toast, or even potatoes!