Simple cod recipe. Check Out Simple Recipe On eBay. Chef Jeremy Lee prepares a combination of artichokes, Jersey Royals, peas, broad beans and asparagus, drenches them in a pool of silky buttery sauce, adds a smattering of fresh herbs and places a fat, thick piece of cod on. Make one of our healthy cod recipes for a feel good supper, we have everything from fish fingers to baked cod and vegetables.
Cod is a key member of a whole family of fish including haddock, coley, pollack, whiting, ling and hake. All the related fish in this group are sea fish of varying sizes and share similar. With a tomato and olive sauce, this quick and easy cod recipe has a taste. You can have Simple cod recipe using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple cod recipe
- Prepare of fresh cod filets.
- You need of large lemon in slices.
- It’s of Canned black olives sliced.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of steak/bifteck seasoning.
- Prepare of fresh ground black pepper.
Roast cod with bacon, tomatoes and basil. This roast cod dish is a real one-pan wonder. It's quick and easy to make,. Chilli pesto-crumbed cod fillets with parmentier potatoes.
Simple cod recipe step by step
- Place lemon slices on large piece of foil paper.
- Layer with cod filets.
- Drip olive oil on top.
- Sprinkle with steak/biftek seasoning and fresh ground black pepper.
- Cover with black olives.
- Fold foil paper like an envelope and close tight.
- Cook on bbq at medium heat for 15 minutes or till fish is fully cooked.
- Serve on a bed of quinoa.
This easy chilli and pesto cod dish with potatoes uses short-cut. Simmer the cod in a mixture of chicken broth and lemon juice to infuse it with a delicate citrus flavor. Cover the cod in the flour then dip in the melted butter. Make sure to cover all the cod. Place the cod in an ovenproof dish.