Fajita seasoning pizza without oven. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Fajita seasoning pizza without oven All family love fajita flavour pizza 🔥🔥 Don't forget to like and follow me for a new yummy recipes.
All family love fajita flavour pizza 🔥🔥 Don't forget to like and follow me for a new yummy recipes. How to make chicken fajita pizza without oven at home. A perfect easy and quick snack,lunch and dinner. please watch the full video for the complete recipes. You can have Fajita seasoning pizza without oven using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fajita seasoning pizza without oven
- You need of For dough!!!.
- It’s 2 cup of Maida (flour).
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Sugar half tsp.
- It’s 1 tbs of Yeast.
- It’s 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Water as you required.
- Prepare of For Chicken!!!.
- It’s of Chicken 1 cup (julienne cut).
- It’s 1 tbs of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Salt 1tsp!!!.
- You need of Capsicum half cup (julienne cut).
- It’s of Onion half cup(julienne cut).
- You need of Pizza sauce(for pizza sauce recipe see my cook pad page).
- You need of Mozerella cheese as you required.
- Prepare of Cheedar cheese as you required.
- Prepare of Oregano as you required.
- Prepare of Red chilli crushed as you required.
Fajita seasoning pizza without oven instructions. How to make homemade Chicken Fajita Pizza Without Oven Keep your homemade seasoning in a cool, dry place and in an air tight container. Be set for life with this seasoning recipe.
Fajita seasoning pizza without oven instructions
- In a cup add water, yeast, sugar, salt and rest it for 10 min. After 10 min yeast become rise. In a bowl add flour, yeast mixture a d knead for 5 min. After a 5 minute add oil and knead for 2 to 3 min and let it rest for 2 hour.after 2 hour dough became double in size. Then make a round pizza shape and let it again rest for a 10 minutes.
- In a pan add oil,chicken, red chilli powder, red chilli crushed, lemon juice, salt and cook until chicken half done. Then add capsicum, onion and cooked for 3 to 4 minutes until chicken full done..
- Then after 10 min dough rise cooked dough on non stick pan until become brown in colour. On cooked pizza dough place pizza sauce,cook chicken and vegetables mixture,mozerella and cheddar cheese, then on the top of the pizza sprinkle red chilli crushed and oregano put whole pizza on non stick pan and cook until cheese melt.now pizza is ready to serve. Serve it with ketchup..
Add to every fajita recipe and get ready for a party in your mouth! How to Store Seasoning: I always store in a cool dry area in the pantry or a shelf in the kitchen that does not get too warm. Fajita Seasoning is a quick and easy way to give your cooking some South of the Border flair. This combination of classic Mexican herbs and spices is super simple to make and keeps in the pantry for months. Smoked paprika is just one of the secret ingredients in this DIY seasoning mix that will give your fajitas that extra flavor bump.