🍳Moroccan minced meat with peas dish (cooked in one pan)🍳. Use your hands or a large spoon to incorporate the meat, the onion, the herbs and the spices together. • Add salt according to your taste. • Shape and cook as desired. Remove roast from slow cooker; break into pieces. Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon; skim fat from cooking juices.
No need to prepare many different dishes — just cook all your ingredients in one pot or pan and serve straight away! From simple stews to hearty rice dishes, these one-pot meal recipes are guaranteed to save you time from cooking to clean-up:. This skillet wonder is a tortellini dish the family craves. You can have 🍳Moroccan minced meat with peas dish (cooked in one pan)🍳 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 🍳Moroccan minced meat with peas dish (cooked in one pan)🍳
- Prepare of minced meat.
- You need of chopped yellow onion.
- It’s of coriander.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Prepare of paprika powder.
- You need of ras el hanout (moroccan mixed spices available in supermarket).
- You need of tomato.
- It’s of tomato sauce (125 ml).
- Prepare of little pot peas.
- You need of olives.
From browning beef to cooking the pasta and melting the cheese, everything happens in one pan. You can add basil or chives for a touch of freshness. —Juli Meyers, Hinesville, Georgia Pressure Cooker or Conventional Pot Method. Combine the meat, onions, garlic, olive oil, parsley, cilantro, and spices (except for the saffron) in a pressure cooker or wide, heavy-bottomed pot. I made this with ground chicken, some chicken bacon and chick peas, and green bell peppers instead of celery.
🍳Moroccan minced meat with peas dish (cooked in one pan)🍳 instructions
- Mix the minced meat with the sliced onion and the coriander and all the spices (after your own taste).
- Make the mix in to meatballs and put them in the pan with 3 spoons of olive oil.
- Bake them for 4 or 5 minutes untill they are done. Add the tomato and tomato sauce with 100 ml water.
- Now add the peas and olives and let it cook slowly for about 5 minutes.
- Eat with bread (no cutlery required): enjoy your meal!.
Also added a heaped teaspoon of harissa. Good old mac and cheese is an all-time favorite, but add in some leftover ground beef, and it tastes even better. You can use your preferred mac and cheese recipe, but if you want an extra creamy dish using just one pan, try boiling your macaroni in milk before adding cheese. Somehow, those two temperature ranges do not match with the cooking times you are advising. Stir in the minced meat and brown, then add the apricots and stock.