Chunky beef burger. Campbell's Chunky Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Soup features the hearty comfort you crave. This ready to eat soup has seasoned beef, country vegetables and loads of flavor that make this fill-you-up soup a leading contender to tackle your hunger. Campbell's Chunky Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Soup-Soup That Eats Like a Meal.
Remove from heat and set aside In the same pan, sauté the onions until caramelized, remove and set a. Chunky Sirloin Burger Soup, is one of Campbell's best chunky soups! The little sirloin burger patties are so good, and the vegetables and thick broth are so yummy! You can have Chunky beef burger using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chunky beef burger
- You need 1/2 kg of Chunky beef.
- It’s 3 of buns, zucchini bread used grain while wheat buns. Any buns will do.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 of medium cucumber, sliced.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise, check out my homemade mayonnaise recipe.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 of royco cubes.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of rosemary.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
The soup is also very filling, and is great served with crackers, or your favorite bread or rolls. A great price for an entire (very tasty) meal! Featuring a high meat content and a deliciously authentic mix of herbs and spices, our halal certified beef burgers enable customers to make chunky beef whoppers in the comfort of their own kitchens. Combine all naked beef burger ingredients (except cheese) in a large bowl, season with pepper and mix well using clean hands.
Chunky beef burger instructions
- Marinate the beef for 1-2 hours with salt black pepper, soy sauce, royco cubes, oregano, paprika, rosemary, garlic, ginger and 1 tablespoon oil. Cook the beef on a medium heat for 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the onions until caramelized, remove and set a side.
- Cut the buns into half’s, apply butter and toast them on the pan..
- Have all your ingredients ready to assemble. Apply some mayonnaise on the bottom side of the bun. Add the chunky beef, onions and cucumber..
- Finish off the some extra mayonnaise and the upper part of the bun..
- Your juicy delicious burger is ready. Enjoy 🌹.
- NB: I added some ketchup, paprika and black pepper in my mayonnaise for more amazing flavor..
In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Use the fine side of the grater, so you're getting very small pieces of onion. You'll get onion juice too, and that's good. Campbell's Chunky Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Soup features the slow-cooked comfort you crave. Seasoned beef, country vegetables and loads of flavor make this fill-you-up soup a leading contender to tackle your hunger.