Simple chocolate cake. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Browse Our Wide Range Of Sweets & Chocolate Today.
Add a little milk until you have a dropping consistency, then divide between the tins. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, sunflower oil and milk. Pour into the flour mixture and mix to a smooth batter. You can have Simple chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple chocolate cake
- You need of Chocolate cake.
- You need 1 box of Chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 1/4 slice of Butter.
- You need 1 box of Cooking cocolate.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 envelope of Gellatin.
- Prepare 1 of Strawberry.
Turn out on to a wire rack and leave to cool. This is a great cake for people who hate washing up! Everything is mixed in the baking tin and baked. The cake is chocolately, moist and packed full of chocolate chips.
Simple chocolate cake instructions
- Bake the chocolate cake according to the packet instructions and allow it to cool.
- On a double boiler melt chocolate, add butter and cream. Mix it to make it thick..
- Prepare the gelatin ( half envelope) and mix in chocolate mix..
- Spread it over cake and decorate with chocolate shreddings and glazed strawberry.
Enjoy as is, with ice cream or cream. Indulge yourself with this ultimate chocolate cake recipe that is beautifully moist, rich and fudgy. Sophisticated and intensely chocolatey with a hit of juicy raisins and crunchy biscuit pieces, serve this decadent chocolate fridge cake as a. Our really easy chocolate cake recipe is perfect for birthdays. For buttercream quantities, instead of ganache, use our cake calculator.