Stir Fry Beef With Spring Onions and Tofu Recipe (Life's Canvas). Beef Tofu Stir-fry: Recipe Instructions For velveting beef, combine the beef, water, vegetable oil, cornstarch, baking soda, and soy sauce in a medium bowl. Stir Fry Beef With Spring Onions (Chinese Style Cooking Recipe)Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen. My name is Xiao Wei and my goal is to make your cooking simple and.
Plus, it's special enough to serve at patio parties with family and friends.—Nella Parker, Hersey, Michigan "With tender beef, vegetables and a hint of citrus, this mouthwatering stir-fry is a special. Drain your tofu of excess liquid and cut into ½ inch thick slices. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. You can have Stir Fry Beef With Spring Onions and Tofu Recipe (Life's Canvas) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Beef With Spring Onions and Tofu Recipe (Life's Canvas)
- It’s of Stir Fry Beef With Spring Onions.
- Prepare of beef tenderloin (300 – 350g).
- It’s of Some spring onions (cut about 4cm long).
- Prepare of Marinade for the beef.
- It’s of light soya sauce.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- It’s of shaoxing wine or Chinese cooking wine.
- It’s of cornflour.
- You need of cooking oil.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Pan-fry Tofu.
- You need of firm Tofu (cut into square pieces).
- You need of Some mayonnaise.
- It’s of Creation of Miffy Rabbit.
- It’s of Some cooked rice.
- You need of Perilla leaves or seaweed.
One of my favourite dish as it can help finish the spring onion left in the kitchen. And of course, it tastes good. A beef stir-fry that has wonderful flavors without using a ton of spices. Fresh ginger mixes will with the soy sauce and makes a quick and easy sauce.
Stir Fry Beef With Spring Onions and Tofu Recipe (Life's Canvas) step by step
- Marinade the slice beef with the marinade given as per above. Set aside for 1 hour in the fridge..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil on medium heat pan, stir fry the spring onions until fragrant. Add in the marinated beef and stir-fry till cooked..
- Add some oil, pan-fried the firm tofu. Cook till slightly browned..
- Create Miffy by using some cooked rice to mould the head, ears, hands and legs. The body of the cooked rice wrapped it in the Perilla leaf. Similarly, wrapped 2 portions of rice with cut Perilla leaf as the arms. Create the painting brush with a tube shape cooked rice wrapped in seaweed and a triangle head cooked rice. Add seaweed as features..
- Assemble the dish by placing the beef and tofu in the plating as above. Use mayonnaise to draw a Miffy rabbit on the tofu..
- #mycookbook (Week 17).
Lots of veggies add color and crunch. Tofu sometimes gets a reputation for being bland, but that's not the case in this quick stir-fry. We toss meaty baked tofu in a spicy Asian marinade with tons of bold flavor. Heat up the oil over high heat, then add in the ginger slices. Next, add in the spring onions and stir fry, mixing well.