Simple chocolate cake. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Browse Our Range of Snacks at Holland & Barrett.
Sift in the flour, baking powder and cocoa, then lightly fold. Add a little milk until you have a dropping. Stir in the sugar and make a well in the centre. You can cook Simple chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple chocolate cake
- It’s of Chocolate cake.
- You need of Chocolate cake mix.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Cooking cocolate.
- Prepare of Heavy cream.
- It’s of Gellatin.
- It’s of Strawberry.
This is a great cake for people who hate washing up! Everything is mixed in the baking tin and baked. The cake is chocolately, moist and packed full of chocolate chips. Enjoy as is, with ice cream or cream.
Simple chocolate cake step by step
- Bake the chocolate cake according to the packet instructions and allow it to cool.
- On a double boiler melt chocolate, add butter and cream. Mix it to make it thick..
- Prepare the gelatin ( half envelope) and mix in chocolate mix..
- Spread it over cake and decorate with chocolate shreddings and glazed strawberry.
Put the butter, sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder and cocoa. Our really easy chocolate cake recipe is perfect for birthdays. For buttercream quantities, instead of ganache, use our cake calculator. Indulge yourself with this ultimate chocolate cake recipe that is beautifully moist, rich and fudgy. Sophisticated and intensely chocolatey with a hit of juicy raisins and crunchy biscuit pieces, serve this decadent chocolate fridge cake as a.