Lasagna beef recipe. Search for Lasagna Recipe at Teoma Find Lasagna Recipe now. Heat a large nonstick skillet over a medium-high heat. Transfer the meat to a plate,.
Cover with a layer of beef sauce and drizzle about half a cup of cheese sauce over this-no need to be too particular. Cover with a layer of lasagna sheets. Repeat the beef sauce and cheese sauce two more times, then a final layer of sheets. You can cook Lasagna beef recipe using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna beef recipe
- Prepare of For meat sauce.
- It’s 600 g of ground meat.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 3-5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Olive\veg oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Chicken broth(optional).
- You need of For layers you need:.
- It’s 2 of big chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need 300 g of Lasagna noodles approximately.
- It’s 350 g of Fresh mozzarella cheese.
- You need leaves of Fresh herbs Parsley or basil.
Cook and drain lasagna noodles as directed on package, using minimum cook time. Brown the beef: In a sauce pan or skillet, cook the ground meat until no longer pink. In a Dutch oven, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water.
Lasagna beef recipe instructions
- In a large pot over medium heat add in oil, ground meat, onion and garlic keep mixing until meat is well browned, stirring constantly, then add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, black pepper and any other spices and salt to taste, pour in chicken broth and or water stir well and reduce heat to a simmer, 40-45 mins..
- Meanwhile, place lasagna noodles in a bowl. Pour hot water directly over the noodles, making sure the pasta is completely immersed in the water, let them soak for 30mins. Then drain the water..
- Preheat oven to 375°, lightly grease a pan with the butter of 9×13 deep pan..
- To assemble,place 4 noodles in the bottom of the prepared pan, spread about 1 cup of meat sauce on top, spread with ⅓ of the cheese mixture, Top with ¼ of mozzarella cheese slices. Spoon 1 of the chopped tomatoes Then sprinkle with parsley, repeat layering 1 more to create 2 complete layers, or leave it as one..
- Cover loosely with aluminium foil, Bake in preheated oven for 25 mins, remove foil and bake additional of some minutes to browned the cheese, serve hot..
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Brown ground beef and sausage in large skillet on medium heat; stirring occasionally. In a large skillet over medium high heat add the olive oil and onion. Sauté until tender and add the ground beef and sausage. Cook and crumble until brown and cooked throughout.