Chicken keema balls. All The Supplies, Food, Toys And Accessories You Need To Keep Your Pet Happy. Get Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Chicken Keema Balls is a super easy chicken starters recipe.
Learn more about Chicken keema balls (kola urundai) ,by vahchef sanjay thumma Kola Urundai is one of the delicious recipes of south india. Keema Balls Recipe, is a hot & spicy dish. Crispy flavoursome chicken meatball dunked in a thick semi gravy. You can cook Chicken keema balls using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken keema balls
- It’s of Chicken balls prep.
- Prepare 250 gm of minced chicken.
- It’s as needed of Oil for frying.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped coriander.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s As needed of Bread crumbs (optional).
- Prepare of Main recipe.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
In case you feel you need a binder or could not make stiff balls of it, add a tbsp of rice powder or corn flour to it and mix. Make small sized balls and deep fry it until golden brown. To make the keema balls, in a mixer-jar, combine, boneless chicken pieces along with fresh coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, cashew nuts, egg yolk, and salt and grind it to smooth paste in a grinder. Transfer the keema mixture into a bowl and shape the keema into lemon sized balls.
Chicken keema balls instructions
- Grind chicken and green chillies. Remove it in a bowl and add all other ingredients mentioned above..
- Mix it well and now make small balls and keep aside..
- Now take a frying pan and add oil in it. Fry the balls in batches on medium flame till they turn golden brown. Remove them and keep aside..
- Now take a pan and 1 tbsp oil. Add cumin seeds. Now add finely chopped onion and capsicum and saute them for 1-2 mins.Now add Red chilli sauce and again Saute it for a min..
- Now add chicken balls in it and mix well for 1-2 mins. Sprinkle few drops of water and cook for few more time and switch of the gas..
Mix the ground chicken with chopped onions, one beaten egg, little corn flour, chopped green chillies, curry leaves, coriander leaves, coriander powder, chilli powder and pepper powder Make small balls of this and deep fry them to golden brown. Your Chicken keema balls are ready to serve now. Chicken keema vadai is one of the south Indian special dish. Make cutlet like vadai with chicken and spices. Deep fry in oil. commonly we make chicken curry or gravy, it is very.