Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes. Get Food and Accessories for Your Dog. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! All The Supplies, Food, Toys And Accessories You Need To Keep Your Pet Happy.
Spread the butter mixture evenly on salmon pieces. Place the lemon slices on top. Slice the onion and sweet potato very thinly. You can have Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 small of sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1 medium of red onion.
- Prepare 6 small of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 medium of sweet potatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 4 slice of salmon fillet.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
If you have one, you could use a mandoline, or even just a peeler. Spread the sweet potato slices over a. Remove from the oven and plate up the salmon and potatoes. Pour the remaining glaze over the salmon and serve.
Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes instructions
- pre-heat oven on gas mark 4.
- wash sweet peppers and cherry tomatoes.
- slice onion, sweet peppers in thin slices or however you prefer removing the bulb and seeds from awe peppers.
- cut cherry tomatoes in half and set aside with the peppers and onion.
- wash salmon fillets and season with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of black pepper, onion, sweet peppers, tomatoes and olive oil and mix thoroughly..
- trasfer seasoned fish with all the ingredients in an oven dish and place in oven.
- peel potatoes, cut roughly into big cubes, wash and transfer into a pot. add water salt, butter and remaining black pepper then place on the stove and cook till ready.
- check your fish and make sure it's not sticking to the dish. half way through cooking flip the salmon upside down. it should take around 45 mins to an hour to cook depending on your oven.
- check your potatoes. when ready turn off and drain..
- when fish ready turn off oven, take out, plate up and enjoy.
Sit salmon in a roasting tin. Next, add sweet potato to a roasting tin, toss with remaining. While the sweet potatoes are baking, prepare the salmon. In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic powder, pepper flakes, thyme, salt and pepper. Push potatoes to one side of the sheet pan and arrange salmon down the centre.