Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins. Range Of Small & Bulk Sizes. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add bananas, milk and lemon juice.
Combine the egg, milk, oil, banana and applesauce; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Melt the butter in a small pan and leave to cool slightly. You can cook Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins
- It’s of unbleached all purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt (1/4 tsp).
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- It’s of vegetable oil (or any light tasting oil- not olive).
- It’s of room temp eggs.
- Prepare of full fat sour cream.
- Prepare of very ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need of pure vanilla extract.
- You need of (or to taste) chocolate chips.
Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins – perfect for lunchboxes and little hands, these mini muffins are packed full of banana chocolate goodness! Oh my gosh, frustrations of country living at their finest have happened this week. Our internet, which is bad at the best of times has for some reason just decided to stop working on my laptop. My phone is fine, my tablet is fine, just not my computer.
Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix sugar, oil, extract and eggs and beat on medium speed for 2 min. Add mashed bananas and mix another 1 min.
- Pour 1/2 the flour into the mixture and mix for few seconds until combined.
- Mix in the sour cream until well blended..
- Next put in the rest of the flour mix until just Blended, do NOT overmix..
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill 12 muffin tins, or 24 mini muffin tins. I baked these minis for 14 minutes. Regular size muffins I'd say 20-24 min.
Everything you wanted to know about making mini banana chocolate chip muffins (or mini muffins in general): How big is a mini muffin? Mini muffins are about a quarter of the size of a regular muffin; each muffin cavity is about a n inch wide and an inch deep. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, powdered stevia, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, stir together the coconut oil, banana, vanilla, and vanilla crème stevia. Here are some tips that help me make these mini chocolate chip banana muffins: Say you have a bunch of overripe bananas, but can't make muffins right now this second (how in the world you can have something better to do than muffin making is beyond me…).