Easy Chocolate Cake. For the cake, place all of the cake ingredients, except the boiling water, into a large mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon, or electric whisk, beat the mixture until smooth and well combined. This is a great cake for people who hate washing up!
Enjoy as is, with ice cream or cream. Sift in the flour, baking powder and cocoa, then lightly fold into the mixture. Add a little milk until you have a dropping consistency, then divide between the tins. You can have Easy Chocolate Cake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cake
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of of baking soda.
- It’s of of baking powder.
- Prepare of of baking powder.
- Prepare of of vinegar.
- It’s of of milk.
- Prepare of of cold coffee.
- It’s of of vegetable oil.
- You need of of salt.
- Prepare of of cocoa.
- It’s of of plain flour.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- You need of of plain flour.
Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add eggs, vanilla extract and milk, mix well. Our really easy chocolate cake recipe is perfect for birthdays. For buttercream quantities, instead of ganache, use our cake calculator.
Easy Chocolate Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°F C..
- Grease and flour a 23,33 cm cake tin..
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, salt, baking powder and baking soda..
- In the middle of the bowl make a hole in it..
- Pour the beaten eggs, milk, coffee, oil and vinegar in..
- Mix until smooth..
- Pour into prepared cake tin and bake for 35-40 mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Allow to cool for 10 mins before slicing and serving..
A classic chocolate cake sandwiched together with a soured-cream chocolate frosting. It looks and tastes great, but is surprisingly easy to make. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until pale. Add all the remaining sponge ingredients and beat together until well combined. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase.