Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice. Cook the rice and set a side. Heat oil in a pan, add onions, dried chilli, and frozen Quorn chicken tenders. Keep it on medium heat and cook till the onions are golden brown.
Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegan quorn chicken fried rice. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. You can cook Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen Chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of dried red chilli.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped spring onions.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of Vegetable bullion cubes 3.
- Prepare 1 cups of cooked rice, i used Basmati rice.
Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. Place cold rice into a large bowl, combine with frozen vegetables, tofu (if using) and Quorn Vegan Fillets and mix. Add the soy sauce and oil to the bowl. Made with Quorn Meatless Strips, our Vegetarian Fried Rice recipe is totally vegetarian and super easy to.
Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice step by step
- Cook the rice and set a side..
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, dried chilli, and frozen Quorn chicken tenders. Keep it on medium heat and cook till the onions are golden brown. Add the vegetable bullion cubes and mix well..
- Add the cooked rice to the pan, mix well and season.
- Add in the chopped spring onions..
- Turn off the stove and enjoy…
Quorn Meatless & Gluten-Free Cauliflower Crust Flatbread with Walnuts & Pear Quorn Vegetarian and Gluten-Free Pizza Quorn Meatless Chicken Cacciatore Quorn Meatless Chicken, Asparagus, & Pea Risotto Meatless Chicken. Once the rice, chicken and vegetables are cooked, combine them into one pan. Crack an egg into the pan and mix in with the rice, veg and chicken until it is a scrambled consistency. Add the soy sauce to season. Serve in a bowl or on a plate and enjoy!