Perfect lunch idea to bring to work 😃. We're going where no other leading meal kit company has. Enhance Your Lunch Recipes With Cholula® Hot Sauce And Uncap Real Flavor! Top rice with roasted broccoli and pesto.
Here are quick, easy and nutritious lunches, perfect for busy work days — no microwave required! These cold lunch ideas make it simple to eat healthy without cooking, whether you're at work or working from home. Sign up for our weekly newsletter. You can cook Perfect lunch idea to bring to work 😃 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Perfect lunch idea to bring to work 😃
- You need 250 g of any Pasta.
- It’s 150 g of grounded meat.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of soja sauce.
- You need of Persil.
- It’s 2 of garlic gloves.
I try to pack my lunch for work as often as possible. But there have been weeks in which I buy it, ignoring my dwindling bank account. Yes, this is even though I know it's good for my wallet and for my health. This article may contain links from our partners.
Perfect lunch idea to bring to work 😃 step by step
- In a pan add oil then garlic, onion, carrot, green pepper, salt and pepper, 5 min later add half cup of water and let it simmer.
- When all cooked add the grounded meat, persil, soja sauce and let cook.
- In a different pot, add boiled water, a tablespoon of oil, salt and pepper and pasta, let it cook, then rince it.
- Add the pasta onto the pan, stir and let the pasta absorb the aroma of persil and soja, serve hot 🔥 enjoy 😘.
We may receive a small commission if you make a purchase through a link. Hit the snooze button—these weekday work lunches are crazy quick to make, and taste so much better than that wimpy PB&J. Previous article: « Sheet Pan Sriracha Ranch Chicken. Make the most of Monday dinner leftovers by turning them into a Taco Tuesday lunch. Frozen peas are cooked right in the same pot as the pasta, and the dressing is whipped up in the serving bowl, saving you time and dishes!