Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers. Customize your plan with delicious calorie-conscious, carb-conscious and vegetarian meals! Chicago Steak Co™ Delivers Only The World's Finest Beef. No Additives, No Injections, Only Real Hand Cut All American Steaks by Artisan Butchers.
Stir fry the meat until it is cooked well done. Here is how you cook it. Here is how you can achieve that. You can have Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers
- Prepare 185 g of Red Bell Pepper(Thinly slice).
- Prepare 975 g of Beef Loin Meat Steak (Cut thinly slice).
- It’s 1 Tsp of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Beef Flavor/stock (Optional).
- You need 1 of Garlic (Crush).
- You need 1 of Medium/Large Onion (Thinly slice).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Salt and Black Pepper (as you need).
- It’s of ✨Sauce✨.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Sweet Soy Sauce.
Then, add the minced garlic, onion, mushrooms, and diced peppers. Add the steak and its juices back to the skillet. Add the sliced bell peppers and onion wedges to the pan. Add additional olive oil if needed.
Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers instructions
- Cut the meat into thin slices/strips and then add the sesame oil, baking soda, beef flavor/stock, garlic and 2 tbsp of soy sauce to the meat and mix well. Let the meat marinate for 25-30 minutes at room temperature. To make the sauce, whisk together all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl then put it a side..
- In a nonstick skillet pan, melt the butter. Add in the onion and cook it until it becomes light brown and then add the meat. Stir fry the meat until it is cooked well done..
- Add the bell peppers into the skillet and sauté fry it for about 2 mins. Pour the prepared sauce in and then stir fry on medium heat until it becomes thick..
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed. Best served over warm rice. Enjoy!😉.
Cook until browned and crisp tender. See recipes for Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers too. Quick stir-fried beef strips with sliced onions and red and green bell peppers. I just did this to explore my creativity in doing such. 🥴 Tara, kain tayo! 😋. Serve the steaks topped with the bell pepper and with Pesto and Flatbread on.