Joan's Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls – easy and delicious. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers.
They're so warm, soft and gooey and they're covered in a delicious homemade glaze! These homemade cinnamon rolls are the perfect sweet breakfast recipe. Combine the sugar and cinnamon and spread evenly over the butter. You can have Joan's Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls – easy and delicious using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Joan's Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls – easy and delicious
- Prepare 2 cup of + 1 tbsp all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of + 1 tbsp butter, room temp..
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
Start rolling up the cinnamon rolls, beginning with one long edge, rolling tightly without pulling and stretching the dough. Reposition the long roll until it is seam side down. Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls are quick, easy to make, and no rise too! Deliciously sweet and irresistible, ooey gooey, homemade breakfast treats.
Joan's Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls – easy and delicious instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Mix together the flour, salt, baking powder, cream of tartar, sugar and cinnamon..
- Cut butter into flour mixture until well blended, resembling course sand..
- Add the milk and mix well..
- Place dough on a flat surface and pat out to about 12"x15" (about 1/4" thick)..
- Spread with 2 tbsp butter, and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon..
- Roll dough into a log and cut crosswise every inch to make 12 rolls..
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes in 450° oven until they just start to get golden on top..
- Spread with buttercream frosting while still warm..
Easy Crescent Cinnamon Rolls Easy Crescent Cinnamon Rolls are stuffed full of a delicious sugar, cinnamon, pecan mixture, baked to a golden brown and drizzled with icing. Place the rolls on the prepared pan. See recipes for Simple Cinnamon Rolls (One Rise) too. While the cinnamon rolls are baking, take the remaining cream cheese (you used one ounce of the package in the dough) and mix with melted butter, milk, vanilla and confectioners sugar. Mash and whisk together until smooth.