Meat and Bean Burritos. Wide Variety Of Fabrics And Colours At Great Bean Bags™ Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! For the beans, add the oil to the pan you cooked the steak in.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the onions until softened. Then add the ground beef and cook until the beef is cooked through. You can cook Meat and Bean Burritos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meat and Bean Burritos
- You need 1 of lb. 93% ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of pack Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 of can Refried Beans.
- It’s 1 of chopped Japaleno, or more.
- It’s 1 large of Flour Burritos.
- It’s 1 of shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 of fresh Salsa (see my recipe for baked tacos).
- It’s 1 of Sour Cream.
Remove beef from pan to a plate using slotted spoon. Place a burrito on the work surface. These beef and bean burritos are easy to make and quite delicious. The ground beef is cooked along with onion, garlic, and spices, and then combined with refried beans and mixed with enchilada sauce.
Meat and Bean Burritos instructions
- Brown meat in large fry pan. Lower heat. Do not drain. Add taco mix and stir. Add beans, peppers and cook till blended and hot..
- Place burrito on plate, sprinkle with cheese, heat 30 sec. in microwave until melted..
- Add 3 tbs. meat mixture to lower half of burrito. Add 3 tbs. salsa on top of meat..
- Roll up burrito style and serve with sour cream..
Garnish with shredded lettuce, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, or your favorite burrito topping. Return to pan; add the beans, cheese, enchilada sauce, water, onion and seasonings. Fold sides and end over filling and roll up. Freeze option: Wrap individually in paper towels, then foil. Transfer to a resealable plastic bag.