Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online This easy recipe calls for just five ingredients (plus salt and pepper) and doesn't require you to heat up the kitchen, thanks to a rotisserie chicken. Choose large, meaty beefsteak tomatoes for this dish; they can hold enough chicken salad to make a satisfying meal.
Line tomatoes with leaf lettuce or spinach leaves. Chicken Salad is always a favorite. This version of chicken salad stuffed into tomatoes is perfect served for a luncheon, shower, or a light supper with friends. You can cook Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato
- It’s of recipe butter Poached Chicken ,recipe attached in direction step #1.
- Prepare of chopped celery.
- It’s of chopped onion.
- It’s of chopped fresh herbs, I used a mix of chives, parsley and thyme.
- It’s of Spicy ranch dressig/dip, recipe attached in direction step #2, or more if desired.
- Prepare of medium to large fresh beef steak tomatos.
- Prepare of mixed lettece greens.
- Prepare of medium cucumbers, peeled if desired and sliced.
- Prepare of slices of crispy cooked bacon, crumbled into bite size pieces.
- You need of GARNISH.
- It’s of recipe Bacon Cheese Breadsticks, recipe attached in direction step #3.
Nine times out of ten if I ask my husband what he'd like for lunch or supper during the summer, his answer will be, "some kind of chicken salad". Scoop out insides of tomatoes with a melon baller. This is a time honored classic, a tomato filled with a creamy salad. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the tomatoes.
Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato step by step
- Have chicken meat removed from bone and cut into bite size pieces, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361056-lemon-herb-butter-poached-chicken-breasts.
- In a bowl combine chicken pieces, celery, onion, herbs and ranch dressing. Spicy Ranch Dressing / dip attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Divide lettece between 4 plates. Core tomatoes and cut in wedges but don't cut through just open enough to be able to fill with chicken salad. Place tomato in center of greens fill tomato with chicken salad. Divide cucumbers between plates and add bacon and serve with additional ranch dressing on the side. Serve with Bacon Cheese Breadstcks. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348315-bacon-wrapped-cheese-breadsticks.
Taste and adjust the seasoning if desired. Cover and chill chicken salad if not using immediately. Just before serving, use a spoon to scoop out the insides of the tomatoes (reserve insides for another use). Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.