Chili Con Carne Hack with a Twist. From Delicious Slow Cooker Dishes To Flavorful Dips Find A Chili Recipe For Any Occasion! Try Some Of Our Delicious Chili Recipes That Will Have You Coming Back For More! Sauté garlic and onions until fragrant.
Chili Con Carne Hack with a Twist. Sauté garlic and onions until fragrant. Add tomatoes and chili, a bit of water to help soften tomatoes and bring out juices. You can have Chili Con Carne Hack with a Twist using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Con Carne Hack with a Twist
- You need of About 1/8 k pork mince.
- You need 1/2 of small red onion, minced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 of large tomato, sliced thinly.
- It’s 3-4 pcs of cloves (herb/pako).
- You need 1-2 of green finger chilies, minced.
- You need of Few drops Knorr Liquid Seasoning or any seasoned soy sauce.
- Prepare of Few drops Oyster sauce (optional).
- You need 1 of small pack Hunt's Chili Beef and Beans or similar.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Freshly grounded black Pepper.
- You need 4 T of water, or as needed.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
Season with salt and lots of ground pepper, using a pepper grinder. Chilli with avocado Cool avocado is the perfect foil for a spicy, warming chilli con carne. You can either top each bowl with a dollop of ready-made guacamole from the chilled-foods section, or make a salsa yourself with roughly chopped avocados, ripe tomatoes, coriander, oil and vinegar. This is Mexican food as it was intended to be.
Chili Con Carne Hack with a Twist instructions
- Sauté garlic and onions until fragrant..
- Add tomatoes and chili, a bit of water to help soften tomatoes and bring out juices..
- Add the pork mince. Season with salt and lots of ground pepper, using a pepper grinder. Add the cloves. Mix in well. Add a bit of water and cover..
- Season with Knorr Liquid seasoning &/or oyster sauce. Mix in well. Then add the chili beef and beans pack- this makes it a quick cook, since the beans are already soft..
- Cover and stir occasionally to combine flavors. Taste and adjust saltines or spiciness..
Sauté onions, chili pepper, and garlic until soft. Add ground beef, cook and stir until browned. When almost done, add salt, pepper, chili powder, and paprika and mix well with meat. Pour in celery, green peppers, and tomatoes with liquid, and oregano. Chili con carne with a mexican twist The temperatures drop, the sun decides to take a leave of absence for a couple of days and raindrops play a symphony on the window and I instantly crave the things my mum used to makes on such cold winter days.