Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe. Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy. For those who are looking for quality, care and authenticity of Emilian taste. Compare a fantastic selection of Baking at Very.co.uk Today Shake chicken pieces in bag until well coated.
In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. You can cook Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe
- You need 6 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of cùp light mayonaise or greek yogùrt (I ùsed ½ of each and it was delish!).
- Prepare 1/2 of cùp parmesan cheese, and reserve more for top.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture. Lay the chicken inside the pan. Spread the mixture evenly over each piece so that the chicken won't dry out while baking. Place the chicken breasts between cling film sheets and lightly bat, until about half to one centimetre/quarter to half an inch thick.
Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Lay the chicken inside the pan. Mix together all ingredients. Spread the mixtùre evenly over each piece so that the chicken won't dry oùt while baking. Sprinkle the top with fresh parmesan on the top of the chicken. Bake ùncovered for 45 minùtes. Enjoy!.
Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. In a shallow bowl, stir together mayonnaise, seasoned salt, paprika, and garlic powder. In a pie plate, combine Parmesan cheese and Panko crumbs. Coat each chicken breast in mayonnaise mixture and then press both sides in Parmesan mixture. In another shallow dish or bowl, mix together the grated Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.