Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Steamed Chocolate sponge cake with Idly maker & Chocolate Cake bombs in Appe pan.
Steamed Chocolate sponge cake with Idly maker & Chocolate Cake bombs in Appe. Fill the bottom one third of a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Take flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl and mix well. You can cook Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs
- Prepare of Whole wheat flour.
- You need of Jaggery/Coconut sugar.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of Baking soda.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Unsweetened Cocoa powder (use 1/4 cup for enhanced chocolate flavour).
- It’s of + 2 tbsp Milk.
- You need of Curd/Yogurt.
- You need of Lemon juice/Vinegar.
- Prepare of Oil (I used Unrefined Peanut Oil).
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Oil to drizzle.
- It’s of White Chocolate chips.
- You need of White chocolate sauce.
- Prepare of White Chocolate chips.
- It’s of Coconut Oil.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and give a good mix. Pour this into the prepared pan cover it lightly with a oiled foil, the oil side should be down. Stop adding stevia and cacao when your cake batter flavour is reminiscent of real chocolate cake batter. Fill the bottom one third of a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs instructions
- Copy paste link in browser to watch video: https://youtu.be/OjnWdIbODr8.
- Lets prepare the cake batter. For dry ingredients: Add Wheat flour, Baking powder, Baking soda, Salt and unsweetened Cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Wet ingredients: In another bowl add 1/2 cup Milk & Coconut sugar. Add any Sugar of choice. Mix well.
- Add Oil. Mix well. Then add whisked Curd/Yogurt with Vanilla extract and Lemon juice. Mix well until combined.
- Sieve all dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix well without lumps..
- Add 2 tbsp Milk. Skip Milk if your curd is runny. Cake batter is done..
- Grease idly plate or any cup to steam the batter. Add water in the steaming pot. Place the idly plate once the water starts to boil..
- Cover & steam cook it for 10 to 15 mins. Check with toothpick if the cake is done..
- Same way Grease appe pan, add batter with some chocolate chips. Cover & cook each side in low flame for 7 mins until done..
- Piping hot cake is ready to eat. Add icecream or drizzle white chocolate sauce & serve it warm. Delicious & soft cakes are done..
Grease two ramekins with a little coconut oil and divide the batter between them evenly. Bring a steamer with water to a boil. Remove the cake from the steamer. This is a steamed chocolate cake recipe without oven. The result of this steamed cake is super soft and moist chocolate cake.