Simple Bread/Roll Recipe. Check Out Bread Rolls Recipe On eBay. Find Bread Rolls Recipe On eBay. Grease a large baking tray with oil.
Combine the flour, yeast, salt and caster sugar in a large bowl. I like to mix the mixture with a regular knife. An absolute must for a great burger, a lunchbox or alongside a bowl of steaming soup, the bread roll is a great way to start baking. You can cook Simple Bread/Roll Recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Bread/Roll Recipe
- You need 1 Cup of AP Flour.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Mayo.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Salt.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- You need of optional.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 TSP of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 TSP of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 TSP of Parsley.
Try the Hairy Bikers' easy white rolls or go for Gallic crunch. Tip the dough onto a lightly oiled worksurface and knock the dough back to remove the air. Whisk milk, sugar and yeast together. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment, combine the flour and salt.
Simple Bread/Roll Recipe step by step
- Preheat oven 350.
- Mix all ingredients besides optional ingredients. Mix lightly to avoid tough bread!.
- You can put the dough in muffin tins or on baking sheet as I did..
- In small bowl mix optional ingredients and brush tops of dough..
- Bake until lightly brown. Mine baked around 10-13 minutes. Once out the oven I sprinkled more parmesan on top. This recipe makes 5 rolls, my son decided to eat one before I took a pic! Enjoy!!!!.
With the mixer running, add the milk mixture and allow to knead in. Add the egg and allow to beat in. Add the milk to the dry ingredients, and mix together until it forms a coherent dough (use your dough to mop up any flour sticking to the side of the bowl). Bring the mixture together with a round-bladed knife to form a dough and then turn out onto a floured surface. Simply delicious, easy to make French bread rolls – perfect for a dinner party or family lunch.