Lamb / Beef in Palm creme sauce with FuFu. Great recipe for Lamb / Beef in Palm creme sauce with FuFu. I love my African roots, my mom is a great cook so was my father, Congolese food is very healty and tasty takes some time to cook but it's worth it. See recipes for African FuFu, Lamb / Beef in Palm creme sauce with FuFu too.
Traditionally, the Fufu is made by boiling and pounding yam, cassava and green plantain. The water from the boil yam is used to adjust the viscosity of the fufu depending on personal preferences. These days, different types of flours are available on. You can cook Lamb / Beef in Palm creme sauce with FuFu using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lamb / Beef in Palm creme sauce with FuFu
- It’s 1 kg of meat with bone (50/50) lamb – beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of big tomato.
- You need 1 can of Palm crème.
- It’s to taste of Seasoning (Maggi cube).
- It’s to taste of Garlic.
- It’s as needed of Oil (olive).
In principle, it is the sauce/soup that gives the Fufu dish its unique identity. In Ghana, the common Fufu dishes are Fufu with Light Soup, Fufu with Groundnut Soup, and Fufu with Palm Nut Soup. The foufou (fufu or foutou) is usually obtained by pounding yam, cassava or boiled plantain. But I'm going to take a shortcut: the powdered foufou flour!
Lamb / Beef in Palm creme sauce with FuFu step by step
- Boil the meat in a large pot with water – garlic – seasoning (to clean the meat) when al the dirt has come off wash the meat and dice it in smaller pieces, heat up oil and grill it..
- Add onion – garlic – tomato – seasoning – water till the meat is just under. Let it simmer until you get a tomato sauce, add the palm creme let simmer for 2/3 min. Serve with fufu of Chikwang. Bonne apetit.
Fufu (Powder) is a white fermented carbohydrate food, produced from cassava, plantain, yam. Unlike the traditional product, which is in normally obtained in wet form and highly perishable, the […] There are tons of ways to make beef stew and this is the most delicious way I have found to make it with a lot of vegetables. Fish balls Stew Recipe Fish balls stew is a well known stew in many West African countries, the fish balls are cooked in a tomato stew with some vegetables. Fufu, an essential food in most of West Africa, refers to a dough made from boiled and pounded starchy ground provisions like plantains, cassava, or malanga—or a combination of two or more. It was brought to the Americas by enslaved populations who adapted it to Caribbean cuisines according to what was available.