Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Wrap one slice of bacon around each hot dog, tucking in the ends of bacon so it doesn't come apart. You will want to set the grill grate furthest away from the coals so the bacon doesn't crisp too fast.
Add the buns cut side down and the hot dogs to a hot grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Top the cheese with the warm bacon and onion mixture. I been wanting to do this one again for a very good while. You can cook Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce
- Prepare of hotdogs 3 of them.
- Prepare of bread or 3 hotdog buns.
- You need of my Ultimate Bacon and Onion Sauce see my recipe.
- It’s of yellow prepared mustard divided.
- You need of Heinz Tomato Ketchup divided.
- You need of Italian 6 blend cheese divided.
- It’s of water for steaming.
It will make your tongue slap your brains out your head!! My Take on the New York Ballpark HotDog. Made a few twists to this classic staple of any baseball game. They family really enjoyed this meal.
Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce instructions
- Add water to a heated pan or skillet. Add hotdogs and cover. Heat the bacon and onion sauce I used the microwave for 30 seconds..
- Get the bread ready..
- Get the cheeses ready.
- By this time the hotdogs will be steamed..
- Add everything to your bread. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Heat the corn oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the hot sauce, yellow mustard, sugar, chili powder, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. I also call this "Ginisang Hotdog with Ketchup". There is nothing fancy about this recipe; in fact, this is a very simple dish enjoyed by simple people. Chop the onion into small pieces (saving some of the onion near to the root).