Leftover Salmon-Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo. Steps Cook fettuccine according to package directions. It was delicious although I used my husband's smoked salmon and added blanched fresh asparagus at the end. Very similar and we love the crunchiness of the asparagus.
Directions Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, zucchini and onion in butter until crisp-tender. It requires minimal preparation and only a few ingredients, and can make happy even a picky eater. You can have Leftover Salmon-Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Salmon-Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo
- It’s 8 ounces of uncooked fettuccine.
- You need 1 of medium sweet pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oild.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 jars (15 ounces) of each) Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 12 ounces of leftover salmon.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil (oregano or thyme is a good substitute).
Spaghetti tossed in a creamy alfredo sauce, perfectly baked salmon and fresh dill, this is the best dish you can get. A homemade pasta recipe that is quick. The oven is a pretty good way to reheat Fettuccine Alfredo. The pasta will be cooked evenly, and the sauce will remain stable and will not dissolve.
Leftover Salmon-Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain and set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute pepper in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer..
- Stir in the Alfredo sauce, mushroom, salmon and basil. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until heated through..
- Add fettuccine to skillet; toss to coat. Serve and enjoyl..
Although you can also reheat the frozen pasta in this way, we suggest that you defrost it first. It is always better because it will heat up nicely and more evenly. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Use last night's salmon as the protein in this hearty, budget-conscious casserole the whole family will love. Heat the water and gently stir the fettuccine as it warms.