Vanilla Biscuits <3. Food, beds, collars, toys & more for your dog. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Line a tray with baking parchment.
Add egg yolk, vanilla extract and salt; knead everything together until the dough comes together in a ball. Stamp out round biscuits and place on prepared tray. Bake as per the vanilla biscuit recipe below. You can have Vanilla Biscuits <3 using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Biscuits <3
- Prepare 230 grams of Softened Butter.
- Prepare 140 grams of Caster Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg Yolk.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 300 grams of Plain Flour.
- You need 1 of Chocolate Chips.
Once cool pipe on the antlers using the easy icing (described above) Paint them with (AD – affiliate) edible black food paint and make two tiny black dots for eyes. For the reindeer's nose, add a blob of icing then stick a smartie on top. Swirl Biscuits One Batch of Vanilla Biscuit Dough Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl until combined.
Vanilla Biscuits <3 instructions
- Mix the butter and sugar in a large bowl with a wooden spoon..
- Then add the egg yolk and the vanilla extract and briefly beat to combine..
- Sift in the flour and stir until the mixture is well combined – you might need to get your hands in at the end to give everything a really good mix and press the dough together..
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes and then roll the dough out so that you can cut the biscuits out in your prefered shapes (use fancy cutters)..
- Transfer onto a tray that is lined with greaseproof paper..
- Decorate with chocolate chips and place in the oven for 15 minutes at Gas Mark 4..
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4.
Beat in the egg and vanilla extract, a little at a time, until well combined. Add the sugar, vanilla and egg yolks and whizz to a small dough. Put the butter in a bowl and beat it with electric beaters until soft and creamy. Beat in the sugar, then the egg and vanilla, and finally the flour to make a dough. If the dough feels a bit sticky, add a little bit more flour and knead it in.