My Goulash. Choose from a large selection of easy-to-prepare meals. Everything you need in one box. Customize your plan with delicious calorie-conscious, carb-conscious and vegetarian meals!
Eat with a slice of rustic bread. Dip bread in sauce and clean the plate with the bread at the end. Instructions In a large pan, saute your ground meat in skillet over medium-high heat until HALF cooked, remove from heat. You can have My Goulash using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Goulash
- It’s 1-2 lbs of ground beef (lean).
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1 (4.5 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1-2 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper (optional).
- It’s 1 of small can V-8 juice (I use spicy).
- It’s 1-2 cups of elbow macaroni.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need Dash of worsteshire sauce.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Add garlic, onions, olive oil & until meat is fully cooked. Add water and broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, italian seasoning, bay leaves, and seasoned salt, pepper and adobo seasoning. Originally hailing from medieval Hungary, goulash was a common dish prepared by cowboys and herdsmen in the region—so you know it's bound to be a hearty and filling meal. Hungarian Goulash is made with chunks of meat, peppers, paprika and other spices to create a traditional soup.
My Goulash instructions
- In large stock pan, saute the ground beef over medium to high heat, breaking up meat as it cooks. Cook until no pink remains..
- Spoon off excess grease..
- Chop onions and place in pot with meat. Cook 5 minutes or until onions are cooked..
- Add water, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, garlic, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning, soy sauce, worcestershire, paprika, seasoned salt, garlic powder, oregano, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper and stir. Add V-8 juice. Now add bay leaves and stir..
- Place lid on pot and cook for 20-25 minutes until goulash is heated through..
- Add elbow macaroni and stir. Place lid in pot and simmer for additional 20 minutes..
- Turn off heat and remove bay leaves. Garnish with parsley, green onion and cheese..
This particular version is often called Goulash or even American Chop Suey. It's similar to a Chili Mac but is more of a tomato sauce flavor (and I skip the chili powder). When to Add the Macaroni Goulash comes from the Hungarian word gulyáshús which means "meat prepared by cattleman". Hungarian Goulash is a thick meat and vegetable stew flavored with spices, while American Goulash is a quick dish made from ground beef, tomato sauce, herbs, and elbow macaroni noodles. In large pot, cook ground beef over medium heat until browned, spoon off any extra grease.