Stirfry beef liver. In a hot pan, add two tablespoon oil and when hot add the liver. Thin slices of beef sirloin are quickly stir-fried with colorful vegetables and soy sauce. Add some grated ginger for an extra bite.
Heat the oil in a wok over high heat until smoking. Remove the liver with a slotted spoon and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Turn heat to high and add liver. You can cook Stirfry beef liver using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stirfry beef liver
- You need 1 LB of beef liver.
- Prepare 1-2 tbls of soy sauce.
- You need 1-2 tbls of oyster sauce.
- You need As needed of Oil to coat pan.
- It’s 1 of Onion (optional).
- It’s As needed of Ginger knob, minced (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbls of minced garlic (optional).
- Prepare of Whatever veg you have (optional).
- It’s of Cilantro and/or spring onion (optional).
Be careful not to overcook the liver as it has a tendency to get tough. To put the beef liver stir fry together, add the liver and Brussels back to the skillet with the onion. Add the soy sauce and garlic, and stir fry. Serve over the bed of lo mein and enjoy!
Stirfry beef liver instructions
- Add oil to hot pan..
- If you use onion and ginger and garlic add it and cook till softened..
- Add rinsed, dried and sliced beef liver, cook until browned add veg (optional), stir fry for 5 mins then add sauces..
- Stir fry and coat everything and cook everything to your like. Add cilantro to wilt then add spring onion to serve..
Scroll to the bottom for the full recipe with precise ingredient amounts. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth; stir into liver. This is my favorite anytime stir-fry. When my family comes to visit me, it satisfies them fast. Unwrap the beef liver and lay flat on a layer of paper towels.