Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home.
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pan seared chicken with lemon and tomatos. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. You can have Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4 inche slices.
- It’s of egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of cajun seasoning.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of unsalted butter.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of dry white wine.
- Prepare of low sodium chcken broth.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
- You need of cream, heavy, light or half and half. I used heavy cream.
- You need of hot sauce, such asgraks brand.
- Prepare of black pepper and salt taste.
- Prepare of chopped fresh basil.
- It’s of small onion, chopped.
- You need of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare of fresh grape tomatos.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese, for serving.
- Prepare of SUGGESTED ACCOMPANIMENT.
- It’s of Cheddar Cheese Puffs, recipe attached in direction step number #10.
Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos is one of the most favored of current trending meals. Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious.
Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos step by step
- In a medium bowl whisk egg and water until.well blended.
- Whisk flour, cajun seasoning, parmesan cheese, pepper and salt on a large plate..
- Place chicken slices in egg mixture..
- Shake off excess liquid and place in flour mixture to coat lightly..
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet until hot shake excesse flour off chicken and place in hot pan without crowding. Cook until golden then turn and cook otherside until golden about 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and make sauce in pan..
- Have vegetables ready.
- Add onions and garlic to skillet and soften about 3 minutes..
- Add wine and cook until.wine is almost gone.
- Add broth, hot sauce, lemon, pepper,tomatoes, cream.and basil.cook.about 5 minutes until tomatoes are soft but still.hold their shape and sauce is lightly thickened..
- Serve sauce with chicken. Garnish with parmesan cheese. Serve with Cheddar Cheese Puffs if desired. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344016-cheddar-cheese-puffs.
They're fine and they look fantastic. Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos is something that I have loved my entire life. Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos instructions. In a medium bowl whisk egg and water until.well blended. Whisk flour, cajun seasoning, parmesan cheese, pepper and salt on a large plate.