Oven Baked Cheeseburger. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, kosher salt, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika and chili.
Place burger patties in baking dish, spice side down. Sprinkle more salt and pepper on each hamburger (or use a preferred seasoning) if you like! If desired, place one slice of cheese on each burger and bake an additional minute or until cheese has melted. You can cook Oven Baked Cheeseburger using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Cheeseburger
- Prepare of bread.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It’s of mild shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of seasoned salt.
- You need of bacon relish see my recipe.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- You need of tomato ketchup optional.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Spread remaining ketchup on burgers, and sprinkle with remaining cheese. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, Worchestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Spray a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Oven Baked Cheeseburger instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the ground beef and seasoned salt.
- In an oven safe dish, I used an 8 inch cast iron skillet, spray with nonstick and lightly sprinkle and salt. push the ground beef into the skillet. And lightly sprinkle the top with salt..
- Add the cheese over the beef. I used 75/25 lean/to fat ratio of ground beef..
- The beef will shrink away from the edges making for easy cutting and removal..
- Put into oven for 30-35 minutes..
- Cut into quarters.
- Mayonnaise the bread and add the burgers..
- Add the bacon relish.
- Put the top on and serve! I hope you enjoy!!!.
Place the pan in the oven for five minutes before using. Heating the pan before the patty touches it will sear the patty quickly, locking in the juices. Then, place the patty on the baking pan, using cooking tongs. Heat a heavy, oven-safe skillet or grill pan over high heat on the stovetop. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, sour cream, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder.