Dump and Go Chili. From Delicious Slow Cooker Dishes To Flavorful Dips Find A Chili Recipe For Any Occasion! Try Some Of Our Delicious Chili Recipes That Will Have You Coming Back For More! Put in your ground beef with chopped onion and cook until no longer pink.
Put in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, ketchup, water, kidney beans, chili seasoning mix, chopped celery, Worcestershire sauce, and sugar. Open all of the cans of tomatoes and tomato sauce and add them to the slow cooker. Next add in the broth, beans, onion, and all of your spices. You can have Dump and Go Chili using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dump and Go Chili
- It’s of ground beef.
- It’s of dark kidney beans (32 total oz).
- Prepare of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies (20 total oz).
- You need of minced garlic.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of celery salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of paprika.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Prepare of McCormick chili seasoning packet.
- You need of Sides.
- It’s of Fritos.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Dump and Go Chili Christin Taylor. First brown ground beef or sausage on your stovetop over medium high heat until outsides are no longer pink. Pour cooked beef into the crockpot Then dump all other remaining ingredients into the crock pot on top of that. Of course, please add chili powder and/or red peppers if you want some heat to it.
Dump and Go Chili step by step
- Season the ground beef with the minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, black pepper, paprika, and chili powder. Then, brown the ground beef and drain it..
- Pour the ground beef, dark kidney beans, rotel, chili seasoning packet, and water into a crock pot. Stir well..
- Cool the chili on low for 5 hours. (The first night, I use the chili to make chili slaw dogs because it hasn't cooked long enough to eat by itself.) Put the crock pot in the fridge overnight..
- The next day, cook the chili on low in the crock pot again for another 5 hours..
- Serve with shredded cheese and Fritos..
Dump-and-Stir Chili Be the first to rate & review! If you need some toppings, choose low-carb options, such as sour cream, shredded Cheddar cheese, or chopped onion. Classic traditional chili is one of my very favorite recipes to make. It is a dump and go kind of chili and uses only one pot to make. It is so simple and has SO much flavor.