BBQ Meat cups. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Grease the cups of a muffin pan. My husband made these tonight, I suggested the garlic, onion, & bacon.
Spoon in meat mixture into each tin. Directions In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. You can cook BBQ Meat cups using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Meat cups
- Prepare 1 of Can of biscuits.
- Prepare 1 packages of Ground turkey.
- You need 1 of BBQ sauce (Sweet Baby Ray).
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of garlic salt with parsley.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cooked bacon.
- You need 1/4 of onion, chopped.
Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. Spoon beef mixture into cups; top with cheese cubes. Freeze option: Freeze cooled pastries in a freezer container, separating layers with waxed paper. How to make Easy Meatloaf Cups In a large bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients and mix well.
BBQ Meat cups instructions
- Brown the turkey with the onion..
- Preheat the oven to 350..
- Press the biscuits into a muffin tin and sprinkle with the garlic..
- Mix together the cooked meat with onions & the bacon..
- Put the mixture into the cups to nearly full and top with shredded cheese..
- Bake for about 15 minutes, the biscuits will be golden..
You can use muffin cups for easier cleanup or spray with No-Stick Cooking Spray and brush the entire cups. Stir in barbecue sauce, onion and brown sugar. BBQ Meatball Crescent Cups – Meatballs topped with a tangy sauce and baked inside a flaky crescent crust. This quick and easy appetizer is sure to please this holiday season! #warmtraditions Have you ever had grape jelly meatballs? Step three: Before baking go ahead and spoon on remaining BBQ sauce then bake until meatloaf is cooked all the way through and at the appropriate temperature.