Tomato Cream with Meat over Spaghetti Squash. Check Out Our Delicious Spaghetti Skillet Recipe & Try Our Smoked Rope w/ Your Next Meal. Cook Smarter this Season with Spaghetti Using Our Fully Cooked Smoked Rope Sausage. Pet your spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scrape off the excess seeds and thread.
Drain any fat from the saucepan or skillet. Add in tomato paste, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and water. This stuffed spaghetti squash with tomato and ground beef helps you get over all your cravings, all the while removing those carbs! You can cook Tomato Cream with Meat over Spaghetti Squash using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Cream with Meat over Spaghetti Squash
- Prepare 1 of Spaghetti squash.
- You need 1/4 lb of cooked Italian sausage.
- You need 1/2 lb of cooked Ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried tarragon.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- It’s 1 bunch of Spinach stems removed.
Swapping spaghetti squash for pasta is a great way to cut back on carbs and calories in this saucy vegan dinner. Here, we have tossed the squash with a simple fresh tomato sauce. While the squash is cooking, in a large pan or wide pot, heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil over high. Add onion, carrots, and garlic and season with salt and pepper.
Tomato Cream with Meat over Spaghetti Squash step by step
- Preheat your oven to 425°F..
- Pet your spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scrape off the excess seeds and thread..
- Place cut side down on a baking sheet and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the spaghetti squash gives when you poke it..
- Once your spaghetti squash is done take it out of the oven to cool..
- Heat up in a large skillet under medium heat, add the coconut milk and tomato sauce and mix together let simmer for about 4 – 5 minutes..
- Now add your cooked meat and sausage and spices..
- Let the meat simmer for a couple of minutes, then add your spinach to the sauce and simmer for another 3 to 4 minutes..
- Use a fork to thread your spaghetti squash and add directly to your meat sauce mixture..
- Mixed together and then plate..
Ingredients: spaghetti squash, eggs, ground beef, taco seasoning mix, tomato sauce, water, grated cheese, tomato, avocado, sour cream (optional). Remove squash, rake out "spaghetti" with a fork and place in a bowl. While squash is cooking melt butter in small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and sauté until butter begins to bubble. Stir in sour cream and broth until smooth.