Instant healthy dark chocolate cake. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Steps Add wheat flour + jaggery + salt + baking powder + cocoa powder + dark chocolate and mix well.
In a large bowl, add yogurt, maple syrup, cacao powder and vanilla; whisk well. Refrigerate until ready to assemble the cake. This easy-to-make chocolate cake is dark, moist, rich–and only dirties one bowl! You can have Instant healthy dark chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant healthy dark chocolate cake
- It’s 6 tbsp of wheat flour.
- It’s 5 tbsp of jaggery.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped dark chocolates.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 0.25 tsp of salt.
- It’s 7 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
Not quite as easy as boxed cake mixes, but those often contain trans fats. Our simple "from scratch" recipe gives you a home-baked cake with healthful canola oil and whole-wheat flour. For the cake, put flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl and mix well. In a stand mixer, mix the buttermilk, oil, eggs, vanilla together.
Instant healthy dark chocolate cake step by step
- Add wheat flour + jaggery + salt + baking powder + cocoa powder + dark chocolate and mix well..
- Now add milk + oil and mix well to form a smooth batter. Now garnish on top with a few more dark chocolate chopped.
- Heat in microwave for 3 minutes on high and serve it hot..
Slowly add in the mix of dry ingredients while the mixer is on low. My son loves chocolate and I looked up healthy chocolate cake recipe for his birthday. From that on I made this cake for every birthday, special occasion because we couldn't get enough! Btw, the nutrition facts stated at the bottom, is it for one serving or for the whole cake? Place all of the ingredients for the cake in a high powered blender or a food processor and process until everything is one smooth consistency.