Deer meat chili. Healthy & Natural Venison Products in Steaks, Chops & More. Search for Ground deer chili recipe at Betabuzz.com. Check out results for Ground deer chili recipe In a large skillet over medium heat, cook venison, onion and garlic in oil until meat is browned.
Add half packet of chili seasoning to meat while browning. (Add garlic salt, pepper, and other favorite seasonings to taste while browning the meat.) Oh yeah – this was a winner. I loved the spicy and smooth flavor of the sauce. In fact mine was more saucy due to my not putting all the meat that it called for. You can have Deer meat chili using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deer meat chili
- Prepare 1 lb of deer meat.
- Prepare 2 can of chili beans.
- It’s 2 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 envelope of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 gallon of v8 juice.
- It’s 1/2 lb of hamburger meat.
I used venison sausage which was the ground meat with seasoning. Made it with a different type of pepper than the jalepeno and learned a big no-no. Cutting a pepper with bare hands is bad. Break up and seed the chiles and cover with boiling water.
Deer meat chili instructions
- Cook hamburger meat and deer meat together first in separate pan then drain when brown.
- In large pan combined all ingredients and let simmer for 2 hours.
Let stand for an hour or so. Break up the chorizo or chop bacon and fry over medium heat in a Dutch oven or other large, lidded, oven-proof pot. Deer meat chili is a comforting, paleo, keto, and low carb meal for hunting season or any cold weather night. What are the benefits of eating deer meat? If you're a hunter or friends with someone who hunts, you've likely tasted some homemade deer jerky.