Cheesy, tomato ,and rice with a little meat pie. Add rice on top of that, then tomatoes. This ground beef dish is made with cream of tomato soup, canned corn, instant rice and loaded with cheddar cheese. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
In a large bowl, combine the milk, bread crumbs and garlic salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, pimiento cheese, and basil. You can have Cheesy, tomato ,and rice with a little meat pie using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy, tomato ,and rice with a little meat pie
- You need of crust meat sauce.
- You need 1/3 lb of meat.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Hungarian paprika.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- You need of filling.
- Prepare 15 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 3 slice of polvalone cheese.
On a lightly floured surface, roll Cream Cheese Pie Dough to ⅛ inch thick. Some posts on this site contain an affiliate link. Clicking on an affiliate link does not increase the cost of the product… Add condensed soup, vegetables, Cheddar cheese, water, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic salt, chili powder, salt, and pepper. This quick and easy ground beef pie is full of cheesy flavor and baked golden with crescent rolls on top..
Cheesy, tomato ,and rice with a little meat pie step by step
- Preheat oven 450° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the meat, onions, tomato paste, sugar, garlic, paprika, and 1/2 cup cooked rice..
- In a deep dish 9 inch pie pan take crust meat sauce and cover bottom..
- Add rice on top of that, then tomatoes..
- Add 3 slices povalone cheese and then mozzarella cheese.
- Bake bottom rack 30-35 minutes let sit for 10 minutes cut into 8 equal slices serve hope you enjoy.
I didn't use an iron skillet and I used homemade tomato sauce. I would cook it a little longer to be sure the crescents in the center cook all the way. In saucepan, combine sugar, vinegar, celery leaves, tomatoes, tomato paste, peppercorns, allspice, hot pepper flakes, cloves, onion, garlic, bay leaf and cinnamon; bring to boil. Garnish with pickles and tomato slices (if using). Transfer to pie plate; trim and flute edges.