Pizza Bread. Graham Campbell creates a delicious variation on pizza by serving up a bread that contains tomato purée and cheese. Why not sprinkle over some herbs – thyme, oregano and parsley will work nicely – before serving up this pizza bread recipe. Discover more: Bread Recipes; Pizza Recipes; Cheddar.
Turn the dough out on to a. Method Sieve the flour/s and salt on to a clean work surface and make a well in the middle. Using a fork, bring the flour in gradually from the sides and swirl it into the liquid. You can have Pizza Bread using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Bread
- You need 1/4 of Of the bread dough from my Basic White bread recipe (2 lb loaf).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Home made marinara sauce.
- You need 2 cup of Mozzarella.
- You need 1 of Optional ingredients I've used – anchovies, black olives, fried onion, fresh garlic, & I've even used Italian Tuna packed in olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Pizza Bread This moist, cheesy bread is a fun appetizer that I also use to complement Italian meals and main-dish salads. Bread pizza is easy to make. You don't want to make dough and don't want to prepare a separate topping for this recipe. To assemble the pizzas, divide the dough in half.
Pizza Bread instructions
- Take the dough & press into a pre-oiled 8X11' pan.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Sprinkle top of loaf with EVOO. Bake until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven & let sit for a couple of minutes until the top cools slightly – (this is just a precaution I take for myself as I have a tendency to burn myself.
- Layer your toppings over bread.
- Pop in oven & bake.
- Remove when cheese is melted.
- Slice & serve with salad & a nice wine.
Wrap one half in clingfilm and freeze for another day. Pizza dough is made in almost the same way as white bread – by hand or using a food processor, except that you add olive oil and a little sugar to the flour mixture and there isn't a second rising. You might consider making double the quantity and freezing half to make another pizza at a later stage. Make the batter: Mix the flours, baking powder, oregano, parmesan and the salt in a large mixing bowl and stir in the eggs and oil. Liam's star bread is the perfect marriage of everyone's favourite takeaway and a tear-and-share loaf.