Gyoza Chicken Soup. Get just the right utensils for the job. Free UK delivery on eligible orders From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order.
Gyoza soup is simple and all ingredients including meat are available in ordinary supermarkets. Chicken gyoza soup is exactly what we usually eat in autumn evenings. Gyoza is a type of Japanese dumpling, where the filling is usually a mixture of ground meats and cabbage with spices and seasonings that are wrapped in a thin wonton wrapper. You can have Gyoza Chicken Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gyoza Chicken Soup
- You need of Steamed gyoza (see other recipe Gyoza).
- Prepare 1 bundle of udon (90 g).
- You need 6 cups of water for cooking noodles.
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 inch of ginger (thinkly sliced).
- Prepare 100 g of spinach or as many as you like.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shiitake mushrooms (I used dried shiitake).
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 of green onion for garnish.
Mix all spices in a bowl (chicken bouillon powder, soy sauce, sake, salt, sesame oil). Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sake, sesame oil and a pinch of salt, and whizz again. For the gyoza skins, sift the flour into a large bowl and mix in the salt. Stir in the boiling water using a knife or a pair of chopsticks until the mixture comes together as a dough. (You many not.
Gyoza Chicken Soup instructions
- Cook udon in boiling water according to package instruction. Set aside..
- In a cooking pot, add broth, ginger, pepper, salt, soy sauce and sesame oil and bring to a boil..
- Add chopped celery and boil for another 3 mins..
- Add spinach to blanch on soup for 1 minute or according to cooking preference..
- Arrange ingredients in a bowl with udon, garnish with green onions, add steamed gyoza and serve hot..
On their own, with salad/vegetables, in stir-fries, with rice/noodles, in soup/broth. For guidance only, cooking appliances will vary. Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. Submerge gyoza in a saucepan of softly. To the kombu stockpot, add the chopped onion, garlic, scallions, shiso, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt & pepper.