Pizza Bread. Find The Best Deals On Your Favourite Domino's Pizza's, Sides & Desserts. Your Local Domino's Is Ready To Take Your Order, What Are You Waiting For? Treat Yourself Fees & T&Cs apply.
Graham Campbell creates a delicious variation on pizza by serving up a bread that contains tomato purée and cheese. Why not sprinkle over some herbs – thyme, oregano and parsley will work nicely – before serving up this pizza bread recipe. Discover more: Bread Recipes; Pizza Recipes; Cheddar. You can have Pizza Bread using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Bread
- You need of Of the bread dough from my Basic White bread recipe (2 lb loaf).
- It’s of Home made marinara sauce.
- It’s of Mozzarella.
- It’s of Optional ingredients I've used – anchovies, black olives, fried onion, fresh garlic, & I've even used Italian Tuna packed in olive oil.
- Prepare of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan cheese.
To make the dough, mix the flour, yeast and salt together in a large bowl and stir in the olive oil and milk. Gradually add the water, mixing well to form a soft dough. Turn the dough out on to a. Method Sieve the flour/s and salt on to a clean work surface and make a well in the middle.
Pizza Bread instructions
- Take the dough & press into a pre-oiled 8X11' pan.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Sprinkle top of loaf with EVOO. Bake until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven & let sit for a couple of minutes until the top cools slightly – (this is just a precaution I take for myself as I have a tendency to burn myself.
- Layer your toppings over bread.
- Pop in oven & bake.
- Remove when cheese is melted.
- Slice & serve with salad & a nice wine.
Using a fork, bring the flour in gradually from the sides and swirl it into the liquid. Pizza Bread This moist, cheesy bread is a fun appetizer that I also use to complement Italian meals and main-dish salads. To assemble the pizzas, divide the dough in half. Wrap one half in clingfilm and freeze for another day. Bread pizza is easy to make.